1. Commuters can look forward to greater convenience and enhanced public transport connectivity to Sentosa with the extension of bus Service 123 to the island from Sunday, 30 July 2017.
2. Service 123 will be extended to Sentosa’s Beach Station Bus Terminal. Within Sentosa, Service 123 will call at three bus stops:
- Resorts World Sentosa (14519) along Sentosa Gateway;
- Merlion Plaza (14521) along Artillery Avenue; and
- Opposite Merlion Plaza (14529) along Artillery Avenue
3. With the change, Service 123 will no longer go to HarbourFront Bus Interchange, nor call at three bus stops along Telok Blangah Road:
- Vivocity (14141);
- Opposite Vivocity (14119); and
- HarbourFront Station Exit A (14129)
4. To get to these three bus stops, commuters who currently take Service 123 along Tiong Bahru Road, Lower Delta Road and Bukit Purmei Avenue can take Service 123M instead. For the rest of the commuters, they can make a same-stop transfer to Services 65 or 855 along Lower Delta Road.
5. The operating hours of Service 123 departing from Bukit Merah Bus Interchange will remain unchanged from 5.45am to 11.45pm from Mondays to Saturdays and from 6.00am to 11.45pm on Sundays and Public Holidays. For the other direction departing from Sentosa ’s Beach Station Bus Terminal, it will operate from 6.00am to 11.45pm from Mondays to Saturdays and from 6.15am to 11.45pm on Sundays and Public Holidays. Please refer to the
Annex for more details.
6. Information on the route extension will be available at all affected bus stops, bus interchanges, and on buses, as well as online at LTA’s website http://www.lta.gov.sg/ and SBS Transit’s website http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/.
Annex – Details on Service 123 Extension