Fares are based on the Distance Fares scheme, which brings about a more integrated fare structure that allows commuters to make transfers without incurring additional costs. Distance Fares are computed on a journey basis, without a boarding charge being imposed for every transfer trip that makes up the journey.
- Pay with a stored value fare card
- You may make up to five transfers within a single journey, with a up to 45-minute allowance between each transfer
- You can take up to 2 hours to complete your journey
- You can enter and exit the train network only once in a journey
- You should not take the same bus service number more than once in a journey
To calculate distance fare, please access the Land Transport Authority online fare calculator here
Find out more about Distance Fares here
Fares For Train and Basic Bus Services
Fares for Non-basic Bus Services
To download brochure, please click here.