Introduction of Service 160M
A new variant of Bus Service 160 will be introduced on Sunday, 26 July 2020. This new supplementary service to be known as Service 160M will enhance connectivity for commuters travelling between Jurong East and Bukit Batok West Avenues 6, 8 and 9.
A loop service, it will commence from the Jurong East Bus Interchange and follow the existing route of its parent Service 160 until the bus stop after the PIE along Bukit Batok Road. From there, it will serve new areas in Bukit Batok West, specifically parts of Avenues 6, 8 and 9, before resuming its regular route along Bukit Batok Road back to the Jurong East Bus Interchange. The new stops are:
• Bukit Batok West Ave 8, Dulwich College (40321);
• Bukit Batok West Ave 8, Millenia Institute (40329);
• Bukit Batok West Ave 6, Blk 461C (40351);
• Bukit Batok West Ave 6, Opposite Block 461C (40359);
• Bukit Batok West Ave 8, Blk 438A (40361);
• Bukit Batok West Ave 6, Blk 439C (40311) and
• Bukit Batok West Ave 9, Block 448B (40339)
With this new supplementary bus service, commuters will enjoy greater convenience when connecting to the Jurong East MRT Station/Bus Interchange. Service 160M will operate daily, including public holidays, from 5.45am to 11.45pm.
Please refer to the attached poster for more information.