Route amendment for Service 127
Service 127 will be amended to enhance connectivity to new developments in the Tampines North area such as Tampines GreenRidges, Tampines GreenView and Tampines GreenWeave with effect from Sunday, 11 October 2020.
From Tampines Bus Interchange, it will call at three new bus stops:
- Along Tampines North Drive 1, opposite Block 604A (75509)
- Along Tampines North Drive 1, opposite Block 610C (75519)
- Along Tampines Avenue 11, Reebonz Building (75461)
Towards Tampines Bus Interchange, it will call at two new bus stops:
- Along Tampines North Drive 1, Block 610C (75511)
- Along Tampines North Drive 1, Block 604A (75501)
With the amendment, Service 127 will skip these two pairs of bus stops which it currently serves:
- Along Tampines Avenue 9, Block 742A (75281) and Opposite Blocks 741/742 (75289)
- Along Tampines Avenue 10, After Tampines Avenue 9 (75291) and Before Tampines Avenue 9 (75299)
Commuters can still get to the skipped stops by taking Service 72 from Tampines Bus Interchange. Those travelling towards Tampines Wafer Fabrication Park can also take Service 72 to get to the bus stop in front of the Tampines Dormitory (75311) along Tampines Avenue 10 and transfer to amended Service 127.
Meanwhile, shortworking trip Service 127A will similarly be amended to operate from Tampines Bus Interchange to the bus stop opposite Block 610C (75519) along Tampines North Drive 1. This will offer residents late night last mile connectivity home from the nearest transport node.
Please refer to the attached poster for details.